How to enrol in a Solutions Plan:
To initiate a Solutions plan the following forms must be completed:
- Administrative Services Agreement (2 pages) - completed and signed by the Employer.
- Plan Design (2 pages) - completed by the Employer.
- Employee enrolment (1 page) - completed for each employee and signed by both the employee and employer.
- All deposit cheque's to fund your program to be made payable to 1077285 alberta ltd O/A Imax Solutions "In Trust".
- If possible, please deliver your Corporate deposits to fund claims and fees using RBC branch to branch on line transfer. For non RBC accounts the Interac e-Transfer on line banking method is available from most Canadian chartered banks.
How to claim your expenses:
Claim forms are available on this web site under forms and may be completed in writing or on-line.
To expedite your claims process, please total claim amounts per category of expenses e.g.; Dental, Health, or Vision - showing the most recent claim date in the date section.
Please use the same procedure for both Plan Member, Spouse and for other eligible dependents.
Please deliver your claim form and receipts by scanning and attaching them in a PDF format to email@example.com.
If a scanner and / or e-mail is not available to you, please deliver your claim form and receipts via regular, priority mail or other courier to:
Imax Financial Services Ltd.
#98 - 124 Sarsons Road, Vernon, BC V1B 2T9
For any questions regarding the enrolment or claims process please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event e-mail is not available, please call us via Skype.
Claim reimbursements cheque's will be mailed to Plan Member's address provided at the time of enrolment. Please report any change in address to ensure proper delivery and to avoid delays of the claim reimbursement cheque.
We offer a Direct Deposit option to receive your claims electronically in your personal bank (go to Forms to download the Direct Deposit Form).